The perfect entry-level solution SCS1000 - performance and logic combined in one module
System size and high load currents play an important role in increasingly ingenious vehicle architecture, where space in the vehicle is limited.
The SCS3000 and SCS1000 modules are extremely compact power distribution systems with integrated logic. The modules offer a wealth of functions together with high performance in a very small package. The SCS3000/1000 are ideal in terms of upgradeability for fleet modernisation, retrofits and projects where space saving is paramount.
Compared to the SCS3000 the SCS1000 comes with only a CAN channel and therefore is the ideal entry-level solution for smaller or decentralised system architectures and for the first steps towards vehicle digitisation.
SCS1000 modules can easily be configured via a graphical programming environment.
- Space-saving and robust through efficient semi-conductor technology
- Flexible mounting and optimised wiring through compact IP67 housing
- Adapted to your requirements through configuration via graphic programming environment
- Entry-level solution for smaller system architectures
- Agricultural and forestry equipment
- Construction machinery and special vehicles
- Buses and trucks
|Rated current per channel||
|Number of channels||16|
|Voltage rating of load||DC 12 V/DC 24 V|
|Current rating of load||
|Temperature range||-40°C … +85°C|
|Terminal design||Tyco AMP Leavy Seal 39-Pin|
|Certificates||KBA E11 (ECE-R10)|
- Agricultural and forestry machinery
- Bus: Transit and School
- Construction machinery
- Heavy truck
- Specialty vehicles
Datasheet & Explanations