The ESR20 standard solid state relay can replace standard automotive relays in all applications where loads must be switched, for example the controllers of pumps, valves, lighting or fans. It extends our portfolio of plug-in type automotive solid state relays by a 35 A version in Mini format.
The ESR30 solid state relay features high continuous current and switching frequency as well as long endurance and noiseless switching operation. In addition it is extremely resistant against environmental influences.
- It ensures full usability over the vehicle’s entire life span due to wear-free switching operations. Costly complaints or service works are eliminated.
- Noiseless switching operations ensure unrivalled driver convenience.
- An innovative cooling system reduces heat buildup.
- The ESR30 offers flexible use due to an enormous resistance against environmental conditions such as dust, humidity and vibration.
The ESR30 standard solid state relays are available for DC 12 V and DC 24 V applications and are suitable for standard automotive relay sockets to ISO 7588 (ISO MINI).
|Voltage rating of load||
DC 12 V/ DC 24 V
DC 24 V
|Physical isolation of load circuit||1 (NO)|
|Temperature range||-40 °C … +85 °C|
|Terminal design||ISO 7588 MINI socket|
standard automotive relay socket
|Design||Cubic enclosure 30 mm x 30 mm x 40 mm|
|Feature||Powerful solid state relay|
|Contact system type||
- Agricultural and forestry machinery
- Bus: Transit and School
- Construction machinery
- Heavy truck
- Specialty vehicles
Scopes of applications
- Monitoring of all switching operations of loads such as pumps, valves, lighting and fans.